Wednesday 10 June 2009

Herbivore Men


My new boss - or bosh - has been talking about hiring a "sexy American teacher" to complement the way too manly duo of myself and D. Good idea - men really don't sell kindergartens to parents, and our academy is in dire need of a boost.

This week Bosh called me into his office to check out 2 resumes on his computer screen. One was an American, one was a Brit. Inch by inch he kept stretching out their digital selfphotos, asking for my opinion on who was the most beautiful.

No longer surprised by anything in this country anymore, I chose the girl from Nottingham. Later when I called her for an interview, she asked if the school had 2 positions available, one for her and one for her boyfriend.

I told Bosh this, giving him the phone.

'We needs to think about thish ok thank you bye'.

The school isn't looking for 2 new foreigners, but I really do hope the Bosh didn't terminate the call because he misunderstood my intentions when I mentioned her having a boyfriend. Oh my!

#


Further reading




No comments:

Post a Comment