Thursday 19 February 2009

cock & balls

Having a beard is of course fascinating to the Korean kids. Some elementary kids were curious enough to ask if I had a hairy chest to go with the scruffy face. That's when they went wild, the crazycrazycrazy kid rambling up then drawing on the board some Valentine scenario of me opening up my shirt to show a ladyfriend my chest hair all carved into the shape of a heart. She of course runs off and screams, in some variations drawn in felt tip with 2 breasts perched upon her shoulders (?)

The chubby kid then drew me as another stick figurine, my cock & balls unleashed upon the titted shoulder girl, sticking out like carrot and peas.

#

Today I was walking for dinner when I saw an old man standing in my way, face staring at mine in concentration in the middle of the pavement.

I look down and see his old fat stubby cock in one hand, taking a piss in the night.

It was only half 7, you dirty old git!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have an art collection of these drawings, they sound so fascinating! I may recreate them and frame them around my room as an art exhibition. How old are these kids?

    ReplyDelete