Monday 20 April 2009

what's a girl to do?

So I think I'll quit while I'm behind / Now that I'm twenty-two

Spend too much time walking the main highstreet of Kangnam really. That's where I get off on the bus from Yongin.

Everytime I walk past the clothes shop Giordano, they're blasting out this UK 90s club classic outside onto the street, 'Show Me Love' - you gotta show me loove! This week I heard it once in the afternoon on arriving and again as I left for the bus in the evening. The housey Korg pads are iconic.



The next evening I was there and I walked past a 20 something Korean woman sitting on the highstreet steps, waiting for someone to answer their phone. She was in a skirt with no underwear, legs apart for all the walking crowds to see.

The 2 guys standing around offering FREE HUGS had a little whisper about it.

1 comment:

  1. Describe it in full detail... and more posts!

    ReplyDelete